View Single Post

Old 05-10-2011, 04:32 PM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Tyler Grip....

I don't know if this will help others in the future, but I took this off of their site as per payment. Notice that they only accept: PERSONAL CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER'S CHECK.

That should be your first clue. If they accepted CREDIT CARDS you could cancel the payment, but once they have your CASH, you are at their mercy, you have no recourse. The AG isn't going to get too excited over someone losing about $50.00, but if they would get a hundred or so complaints, I will guarantee you they will sit up and pay attention. SO, START WRITING. I've been in Law Enforcement for 42 years plus, so I kind of know how things work and I'm sure you other guys out there in Law Enforcement would agree with me. I'm sorry, but death or no death, I just can't accept that for a reason. HOW MANY GUYS OUT THERE SAW THE TYLER GRIP THAT SOLD ON E-BAY LAST WEEK FOR $255.00? THAT'S RIGHT $255.00. If you need the link to find it, just let me know, it's still up there. I apoligize if I offended anyone, I didn't mean to in anyway or form....CookE

THIS IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TYLER GRIP ORDER FORM:

Check or Money Order #________________________________________ Amount $_______
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. Please do not send this information.
Only acceptable methods of payment are: personal check, money order, cashier's check.