View Single Post

Old 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Some folks on this board seem to know the family or at least how to contact them.

Please ask them for all of us to somehow communicate their intentions as a business.

We all look at the website and read about the new facility. Great. Is this move done? Is manufacturing starting up again? They had time to update the website to say this but not to let customers know if the company was up and running again?

We all look at the website and read that the phone lines will be open certain times so we call. And call. And call. No one answers and there is no way to leave a message. How about putting a message on the phone line that tells customers or potential customers what's going on?

It is their own fault that their once good name is being bashed on boards across the internet. Because they really have not tried at all to answer their customers inquiries.

My sympathy for them is very, very thin. I sent them another letter today with a copy of my order form and cancelled check. Hopefully they will respond. If not, then my only recourse is to file a postal fraud complaint.

It's a shame all the way around.