Thread: Bashing Taurus
View Single Post

Old 05-29-2011, 05:18 PM

Liked 564 Times in 104 Posts

I really didn't think of it as an argument, more of a debate, because beliefs aren't usually changed except by personal experience. I believe what I believe and you may believe something else. I did take exception to being labeled an idiot, however, for what I believe, without a valid argument to back that up. Looking back on my life, I may very well have been an idiot several times, but for reasons that have nothing to do with personal choice in revolvers. On second thought I probably shouldn't have even entertained it.
Actually, the AK47 and its variants have killed more people than any other weapon in the history of the world. The Soviets tested it to make sure it was idiot proof (Taurus bashers could disassemble and reassemble it quickly and without mistake). I won't go into what the real test consisted of here, but you can read about it, its totally non-PC.
I do own a Japanese Winchester 1885 Highwall in 45-70. One of the finest guns I have ever owned. I got told I was pretty much a non-patriot for buying a Japanese gun in that discussion. Makes one wonder.

Last edited by phenson; 05-29-2011 at 05:42 PM.