View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 01:27 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

The Sigma was my first civilian handgun. I had both, the M-45 and M9 in the Marines. I was drawn to the price and then found all of the negative comments. Upon further research, I found this forum and others with positive comments. The one commonality of the negative comments was most of them were made by people that "read/heard" about the Sigma.

Of course the most common complaint, even by proponents, was the trigger. With some people complaining of a 15-20 lbs pull. Then some of them would claim that their glock trigger pull was 2-3 lbs. Personally, I've never seen a glock with that light of a pull. I don't think anyone would Want one for a carry gun. To me, the Sigma trigger is just fine for a striker fired carry gun.It has had only one FTE (limp wristed) and only one FTF (bad primer in a reload). Other than that, well over 1000 rds. As for accuracy, that comes with practice. And to help negate the trigger complaints, my daughter first fired my Sigma when she was 11. She had no problem with the trigger and all (50) shots were on paper ( 12" target at 5 yds). I will never "apologize" for my Sigma by stating "for the price".