View Single Post

Old 06-26-2011, 08:39 PM

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

My favorite thing about them (mine is an SW9VE), and this coming from a guy who has had numerous true customs built, both revolver and self-loader that cost conservatively 4-times or more a Sigma, is that the Sigma WORKS....it hasn't required extractor tweaking, nor ramp polishing, it hasn't shed a screw, hasn't had an ejector housing fall off, nothing has needed tightening....it just WORKS.

I've only had mine for about 3mths and 1400rds or so and probably twice that many dry-fires, and truly have expected something to fail, especially the striker the way i have abused it, and to date it just WORKS....

as much as i hate to admit this, but it works better than most any handgun I have ever owned, and equal to the best.....all the rest of the stuff is great, but first and foremostly, a handgun should WORK with no alibis, and this thing is impressive so far.

My impression is that it makes a terrible target pistol, but when the adrenaline is flowing and you NEED to yank that puppy get blasting and NOW, it will put them on the money and in the center torso every time, and within those parameters, the trigger seems great and not even noticeable....as with several other trusted friends that have seen me through....i TRUST this gun...because it WORKS.

PS....i had to BUY mine....sigh

Last edited by mtngunr; 06-26-2011 at 08:46 PM.