View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 07:33 PM

Liked 652 Times in 185 Posts

Greeting Bigoak,

I would tend to agree with AllenFrame. I also own several close relatives to your gun and paid $900-1,000 for each one over the past three or so years and all were about 99% condition in box.

Ref your question about appreciation. It all amounts to the collectability of a specific model, rarity, etc. It also amounts to whether you originally purchased your gun at a discount or at a premium. At $1,050 in 1998, I'd say thats about retail store price (with true MSRP sticker price being a higher number although I can't recall), so it's close to what i would call a premium on that model. It's a truly NICE PC gun, so that isn't anything to be ashamed of either, just that market prices aren't much higher relative to what you paid in 1998 IMHO in my experience.

Post a picture of your gun (and the product code from the box) just so we make a positive ID on the model. Here are mine that I am using as a proxy...(I am referring to the lower gun, which is a 6" Model made for RSR) Allen Frame has the same model.

Last edited by Inspector-Callahan; 06-29-2011 at 09:46 PM.