View Single Post

Old 07-04-2011, 10:56 PM

Liked 19,407 Times in 4,091 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
What have I done to make him suspect that the gun is not legal? Just the fact that it is THERE means he needs to take it and run it? Should he also take my Rolex and run the SN on it? How about my Nikon SLR? My laptop? Anything else of value that's lying in plain sight in the car? Where should he stop? If he has the right to run my gun, then he also has the right to run my Rolex, Nikon or laptop. And since I don't think anyone would agree that he has the right to run my camera, watch or computer, why would you think he has the right to run my gun?

BTW.. If he's worried about the gun, all he has to do is ask me to step out of the truck. Then I can't grab it and shoot him.
You know... I just have never heard of anyond getting killed by a rolex, although my wife was a tad annoyed when I bought my Datejust.... and I supose my Nikon D90 could be used as a club,,

But I have heard of an LEO getting shot by a CCW holder who had gone bad and and it had not caught up to him..

I doubt if we will come to an agreement about this situation.. but...that's what make the world go round..
SWCA #2306
DAV in honor of POP