View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 09:27 AM

Liked 1,921 Times in 1,043 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodnamesleft View Post
A real NY pie with some fresh mozz, thin crust, real tomato sauce, basil, and baked in a REAL pizza oven is a completely different food than the 'pizza' most americans consider food.

If Dominoes was the only pizza available, I would indeed hate pizza ... but a REAL pie is something to die for.
Once you eat pizza from just about anywhere in NY it can be hard to go back to anywhere else and enjoy it again. I know this from experience... It was REAL hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebe View Post
I knew this would bring on the controversy so let it come!

Was expecting more of this!

I sure am!

I LOVE liver and onions and would take that over pizza anytime. I guess I am an infidel!

To YOU! To DIE FOR is good liver with bacon and onions, fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, good biscuits and gravy or chicken and dumplings!

Boy, you guys are easy to deal with! Pizza, yuck!
You don't like pizza but you like liver and onions... I was joking the first time but you may really be a Pizza Infidel for sure now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobelk99 View Post
I try to eat pizza for 5 meals a week min. That includes breakfast twice.
Cold pizza, the true breakfast of champions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchance View Post
Pizza once a week is ok but Taco Bell I can eat every meal.
You need to be tested for being another possible Pizza Infadel. If you only have a Dominos near you and nothing else then I can understand it. But to eat that much mushmeat taco trash may be grounds for man card removal and forced Pizza Infidel T-shirt wear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27145 View Post
Hey! You take that back right now!
Amen, brother... Them's there's fighten words if not taken back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat tom View Post
Don't like PIZZA?

f.t.
FT, we may be related by blood if not at least by marriage somewhere... You are a man of the pizza table cloth for sure!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhetlaw View Post
What else would you have on a friday night?
Just add beer and you are complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting4life View Post
How would someone not enjoy this?
Well now. I didn't even notice I was drooling hungry yet until you went and threw that at all of our faces!!! Thank you, and I mean that in the most positive and respectfull way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkk41 View Post
I think you just need to try a GOOD pizza. Most aren't worthy of the name.

Yep , preferably Italians , or Greeks.

Though the WORST pizza I ever had was in Sicily!
Only because you haven't been dragged kicking and screaming into a "California Pizza Kitchen"... EPIC FAIL... I won't even continue...