View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 11:04 PM
US Veteran

Liked 57 Times in 31 Posts

All you people are great! I'm really enjoying all your posts!

I knew when I started this thread I would be chastised and whipped because I DON'T LIKE PIZZA but it's really the truth.

My wife was born and raised in Iowa and she loves pizza and can't understand why I don't. She has even made me oven baked pizzas like other's wives have here and I still don't like it!

Another problem is when we go to our grown kids, (all over 30), houses, all they want is pizza, pizza, PIZZA! I have to suck it in and I'll eat a piece but go to bed hungry.

To answer some questions, I honestly don't know why I don't like pizza but maybe it's because I'm almost 63 years old and was raised on REALLY GOOD burgers and fries and all the other wonderful foods of my youth.

I really do appreciate all the pictures of pizzas home made or not but it just makes me want to gag. I appreciate them all but I do understand that pizza is easy to cook or microwave and it's not really "fast food", it's "REALLY fast, FAST food."

Look at what we've all become. We don't even know what a good meal is anymore unless it's ready in 5 minutes or delivered to our door. Nothing is wrong with that but again, I'll take a good burger, hot dog, burrito or ANYTHING over pizza.

I really do wish I liked it and thanks but I never will. I should be executed!