View Single Post

Old 07-17-2011, 01:37 PM

Liked 69 Times in 37 Posts
Default Attention Lefties, For Sale...Left Handed IWB

I have for sale a brand new Crossbreed QwikClip IWB. This holster is made for left handed shooters. It fits on the left side of the body between you and your pants. These holsters are hard to find to say the least. The backing of the holster is cow hide and has the "combat cut" that makes drawing a weapon easier, the molded portion is Kydex. It's made for S&W J Frames (any barrel length). The clip is adjustable and has three different settings so you can make it as comfortable as possible for you. It's never been worn or used, a J Frame was fitted into the holster to make sure it fits and it does. I bought this for my Dad and he's decided he doesn't want to carry IWB, he prefers pocket carry. Since I'm right handed I've no use for it. I bought it directly from Crossbreed for $74 + $10 shipping for a total of $84 and I had to wait 6 weeks for it to get delivered.

It's yours, shipping included, for $75 and I'll ship the day your payment clears the bank...no 6 week wait here. I accept personal checks only (my bank is a hassle with money orders so I don't deal with them anymore).