View Single Post

Old 07-22-2011, 11:41 AM

Liked 1,916 Times in 788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out West View Post
Last night the wife and I are out to eat. I see three young men walking through the parking lot. About the time I notice these guys two black and whites pull up and corral them. ID's pulled out and one gets hand cuffed and thrown into the squad car. The guys are smoking "blunts". I don't see the cops checking pockets for dope. A few minutes later one of the guys mom shows up.

Anyway, starts me thinking: what if I was confronted by these guys going to my car? A snubby starts looking like not enough horsepower. Colt Commander or any other eight shot auto? I better be on my game if gun play is required. I don't know, maybe you get one and the others run off. Who knows?

When the criminals start running in packs like wild dogs it all gets a bit dicey.

Out
West

Two things to keep in mind about people like that...

1. They do tend to run in packs.

2. They do tend to be cowards (that's why they run in packs).

Most real world cases I've read show that everyone scatters like roaches when the shooting starts. You can't always count on it, but it's highly likely that, when they see their friend's brains coming out the back of his head, they all decide to run.