Thread: 547 Range trip
View Single Post

Old 07-23-2011, 04:46 AM

Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts
Default 547 Range trip

Well it's been 89 days since I last saw the 547 that I was lucky enough to find, at a good price,($675 total cost) on GB.
I was rudely interrupted by the infamous NICS "named base" dragnet. The out come? I'm not crazy, and I got my UPIN for future reference. FYI, if you don't have a UPIN (Unique Personal Identification number) from NICS for the purchase of a firearm, You should think about getting one. If you purchase firearms, it's just a matter of time before you will be victimize!! The system sucks and hurry up and wait is the name of the game. Enough on that. On to Happy thoughts. I picked up the revolver this morning. It came with a 1X20 reddot and some funky grips. I mounted a micro reddot and change grips. I headed to the range with 100rds. of 124gr. Aguila 9mm FMJ. I shot the 547 @ 7yds. without the rail and reddot to see how it handle just to point and shoot. It handles and functions quite well. It's everything I hope it would be. I put the rail and reddot on and spoiled the fun. I could not adjust the elevation low enough. What a waste of bullets. I shot the last 10 rounds as fast as possible without the sight setup. I'm going to leave the sight post off for a while. This is a great point and shoot revolver. Best buy of the year so far. Next purchase Kel-Tec KSG Bullpup Shotgun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 547a.jpg (42.6 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 547f.jpg (103.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 547h.jpg (96.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 15000011.jpg (85.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 15000014.jpg (90.4 KB, 61 views)