View Single Post

Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 AM

Liked 171 Times in 49 Posts
Default I'll Take It

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantmoresmiths View Post
Smith & Wesson Model 629-4 (Classic).44 magnum with a 5” barrel. It comes with the original factory box and papers. The registration card is not included. Hogue finger-groove grips with S&W logos, adjustable white-outline rear sight, red ramp front sight, and no internal lock. The wood (Nill) grips are not included but are available for sale. As you can see, the turn line is almost non existent, there is no flame cutting of the top strap, no torn screw heads. Mechanically excellent, perfect timing, locks up tight. The bore is shiny with strong rifling, and DA trigger pull is quite smooth. This version of the 629 is factory drilled and tapped, to allow easy mounting of a scope or red dot, and includes detailed base mounting instructions as part of the factory paperwork. I have only put one box (50 rounds) of mid-range cast lead bullets through it. No magnums. I don't believe the previous owner shot the gun. I would consider trading for a model 610 (prefer the 5 or 6.5" barrels, but won't rule out a 4") or 625 with a 5" barrel. Asking $850.

Must ship FFL to FFL. Buyer pays $25.00 shipping to the lower 48 states. Gun will be shipped via USPS. Payment via USPS Money Order only. It is easier to reach me via e-mail at [email protected].
I'll take it for $875 delivered with a 3-day, non-firing, non-disassembly inspection period. Return shipping/insurance on me. PM and email on the way.
Keith
410-693-9265