View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 10:25 AM

Liked 42 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacheese View Post
i got my 1943 91/30 recently (armory refurbished, almost new looking), and i just pour a 16oz bottle of water down it, and then bring it home and clean with hoppes and oil with remoil using the original cleaning rod (within 2 hours). it's by far the nastiest thing i've cleaned.

just make sure you have the bayonet on it, and stand at least 5 ft away to avoid getting poked
got mine a month or two ago too! and I LOVE it, best $99 purchase I've ever made! and of course I keep the bayo' on it! The original cleaning rod is a bit short... but I'm not about to complain

If you think that's nasty shoot some Goex authentic Black Powder through a cap n ball gun, WHAT A MESS, but the smoke, clouds of fire, and bassy BOOM are kind of worth it I have around 7 (I buy and sell them often so exact number escapes me at this moment) cap n ball guns, that would be 'last resort' hand outs in a Zombie Apocalypse if my cartridge guns are all claimed. As a few people have said, the worst thing about a zombie apocalypse is secretly wishing it would happen x-D lol