View Single Post

Old 08-10-2011, 02:39 PM

Liked 3,122 Times in 776 Posts
Default SPF-4"; 686-5 Plus; 7 shooter; last of the prelocks; GREAT condition

FS- Buyer backed out so back on the forum it goes.

No trades desired please. First "I'll take it" to my email @ [email protected] gets the item(s). This is also listed on a local state forum hence the email request for confirmation. I've got about 13 or so sales here over the years, 20 or so on Gunbroker and same on Ebay with OUTSTANDING feedback. You do what you say you'll do too please.

S&W Model 686-5 Plus, 7 shot, 4" barrel; RR, WO sights. Gun is in outstanding condition with no bumps, warts, or issues. NO flame cutting on topstrap and has been very "babied" it's entire life. Sorry for the pic quality, cheapo digital is all I have on that score but there are NO issues with this revolver. You will be pleased and as always, a 3 day no fire guarantee with you covering shipping if not satisfied. No box or docs and includes the original Hogue S&W monogram grips if desired. Grips are delightful set of Ahrends cocobolo no fg grips with the additional cost tung oil finish. Just stunning grips that look like dark ebony. Asking only what I have into this @ $600, shipped, FFL to FFL .

SPF to Hoopesno9

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by .357magger; 08-11-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: marking as spf