View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 PM

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykg85 View Post
Holy Smoke!

That definitley sucks that you had to eat crow with a buddy that had the Colt version... I think when you get it fixed you are going to be able to show Mr. Umarex whats what! Good Luck!
that's what i kept telling him,, but,, he just could not wait a few more weeks, and all i had read was were all kind of folks was having severe problems with the umarex. boy,, did i hardly know!!!! in all fairness, MOST of the guys online had sterling results------but i definitely did not. what i especially liked was the reports of outstanding accuracy from the smith, which had great appeal to me. i waited on the threaded barrel as i have a suppressor on a ruger 77/22 that will screw right on the smith. they are coming out with the m&p 22 pistol and i have one ordered,, but now,, i am going to wait a few years until they get it de-bugged. it is not my turn to spend a lot of money, to find the flaws in their product. you should think that ANYBODY could bring out a flawless new model it would be smith. -------once burned,, once learned.