View Single Post

Old 08-14-2011, 05:26 AM

Liked 55 Times in 34 Posts

I agree with most here, a good scatter gun with some high brass #4-#7 is probably a better choice for home defence. But like has been stated "never train to just shoot one time". I almost allways (when either plinking or practicing with bigger bores) use atleast one follow up shot if not two or three and I never try and do the same thing twice. Simply because the goal is to stop them. If you practice to pull your gun and pull the trigger twice and reholster it. What happens if you miss? Under low light and stress your a lot more likely to miss than playing in the backyard. Shoot till the threat is gone is my thoughts thow I may be wrong. But if your in my house and I'm protecting myself and my family you better believe if my 15-22 is closest and it takes 25 rounds to the face to put you down. Then ill just bave to explain it in court.. cause my family's safety comes first..

Heaven forbid they enter while I'm cleaning my 1919. I can hear the sherriff now "so exactly why did you shoot him 250 times"... this is a joke for those of you with no sense of humor..lol..

Last edited by BELT_FED; 08-14-2011 at 05:31 AM.