View Single Post

Old 08-20-2011, 06:20 PM

Liked 263 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markush View Post
Don't have a 15-22 and have no idea why a Magpul bad lever doesn't fit, don't own one of those either, but will this fit on a standard AR? If so and if you can get this properly hard coat anodized I would run it on my AR...were you the one that used the bio-hazard symbol on your first one? I want that symbol and for this to fit my AR!
I believe the Magpul lever has a slightly different shape to it and so has to be bent in order to fit the 1522. The 1522 is also slightly thicker than an AR15 and I believe that has something to do with it as well.

This lever will fit on a standard AR, however the part of the lever that goes through the trigger guard ends up being too close to the trigger, where on the 1522 it is right where it should be. I think that is where the levers differ. Because the 1522 isn't the same spec as a standard AR the Magpul ends up being too far forward and has to be bent back. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

I do Believe Juvicator is working on a lever for a standard AR, but I can't speak for him there, I would ask him directly.