View Single Post

Old 08-25-2011, 09:29 AM

Liked 20,623 Times in 5,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones! My NcStar 3-9x42mm compact tactical, P-4 sniper works perfectly for me. In fact, I mounted it on top of my carry handle and I've had it on and off countless times (cleaning my rifle). To date, it still holds zero! Yesterday I put 5 rounds at 50 yards in the black, and covered them with a quarter! That's good shooting for me....
If you look at the pic thread you'll see tons of NcStar optics on these rifles. I think the overwhelming majority are like you and get good service from them.

I have a Leapers fixed 4x, two BSA RD30, SightMark holosight, two BSA 2x pistol scopes, two cheap Bushnell 3-9x, three Tasco PDP2 (Well.. the Tasco are Japan and Taiwan so they aren't exactly dime store), two Primary Arms MicroDots and a Primary Arms compact 4x. I have had great service from all of these dime store optics, some of which I have had for over decade. I probably shoot more than most here (go to the range 4-5 times a week and sometimes more than once a day). I guess I must live a charmed life like you and Matmat417 below.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 08-25-2011 at 11:19 AM.