View Single Post

Old 09-11-2011, 11:02 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 9,513 Times in 2,074 Posts
Default Illegal Aliens And Traffic Accidents.

No PC here. I call them illegal because that's what they are. In my LEO career I've investigated numerous traffic accidents involving illegals. I've only been to two that they didn't leave the scene of the accident and that was because they were too hurt to run. The ones that could still run did and on one of the accidents they even dragged one too hurt to run down the road where we found him dead after they got tired of carrying him. I don't know if they keep statistics on our citizens being run over and killed by illegals but I'm sure it would open some eyes somewhere. This is really a problem and it is one I've never seen our politicians talk about. The truth is that we have some people here destroying our property and killing our citizens and it seems to me that it is ignored until somebody gets killed. What got me to thinking about this again is I was driving down Schillenger Rd. in Mobile,Ala. today on the way to a gunshow when a red Nissan truck and an old gray buick collided in front of me. The driver of the Buick appeared to me to be an illegal as did the driver of the Nissan she pulled out in front of. Both vehicles were damaged but not so much they wouldn't drive. Neither driver even looked back. The truck went one way and the Buick the other. Without checking either one I can gurantee that neither had a license, insurance, and was driving with a bad tag on a vehicle that had changed several times since it was last registered. I occassionally make arrests for these offenses and 50 of them will show up at the jail, cash bond them out, and you never see them again. The feds won't help, they gotta kill somebody first.

Last edited by charlie sherrill; 09-11-2011 at 11:06 PM.