View Single Post

Old 09-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

Just when is a illegal safely in this country? Yes, when the BP catchs someone hopping the fence they haul them back to try again. However if some get a few miles in, and are ran down by ANYONE BUT the BP, they wont take them! Awhile back some guy had a pickup, camera, and went to home depot, said he had work for them and 8 or 10 climbed in back. He was filmed giggeling and drove them a few blocks away to a border patrol station and when they caught on they scattered like quail with some of them kicking the truck etc. It was on Utube and I think, posted here. However I read a bunch of feedback on the video and most if not all thought the guy who pulled the prank was a jerk.
In the 50s when I grew up in wisconsin they had the brazzero program. It was visa`s or work permits and I thought it worked well. Wisconsin had a lot of "truck farms" and needed a lot of people working on them in summertime. I even seen many jamaicans hired too.
While I do sympthathsize for a lot of these illegals it has to stop! Along with the honest ones a huge criminal and welfare type swam the river too.
I know hospitals when I lived in california closed up because they couldnt afford to treat them per law! I have read over a thrid of inmates in prison are illegal. The true cost of their crime and welfare in this country must be staggering!
San francisco is a safe haven. Outside of a few places like that, this is totaly the federal goverments fault. They wont do their job because of the mexican-american voteing block. They will blow smoke and maybe go after some small employers as a coverup, but any idiot has to wonder why arent train loads sent back every day! On that score I will tell you why. They are afraid it would smack of the same world view of germany sending trainloads of jews to the death camps. What other real answer can there be for the federal goverments not doing their job?