Thread: Kit Guns?
View Single Post

Old 09-16-2011, 07:05 PM

Liked 119 Times in 73 Posts

Great little revolvers! One should be in every mans collection. Had a 4" 63 I traded off and replaced with a 34 snub that was going to be my wifes CC weapon. It is very acurate with just about any ammo and is a delight to pack in a Lobo holster. I did have a couple problems with hard ejections as it was rarely fired. Easy cure. Thoroughly cleaned the barrel, forcing cone, cylinder face and cylinders then treated same with Militec-1 using their directions. Now a quick stroke of the rod and they easily eject. I REALLY swear by this product and use nothing else.

With it and a brick of ammo, one could feed himself for a long time if needed. They are perfect small game revolvers that have low recoil and are plenty accurate for head shots out to 20 yards or so with a good rest. I shoot it more than any of my other S&W's as ammo is cheap and it's just plain fun to shoot. When out and about in the woods I always have it on as a companion to my 66 or other centerfire for rabbits and such with 50 rounds of CCI's.