View Single Post

Old 09-18-2011, 09:55 PM

Liked 372 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven818 View Post
I can't say how many posts you've read regarding 6906's, but there's a HUGE demand at this site for laser grips for it. And a lot of disappointment at not being able to find any.

Might want to give some thought to the demand. Probably would be worth more than a few bucks to you. And I could be counted in.

Tell ME about the disappointment (and frustration) about not being able to find any. <G>

If there's really demand, we'll work something out to produce some more. I'm a firm believer in handgun lasers and this really ices the cake for my preferred carry weapons - makes a really nice enhancement to a fine pistol.

At this point, though, I don't know how profitable it might be as I don't have a handle on how many hours it will take to do the mod. I have the jigs set up and know what has to be done so that's half the battle and it would be a shame not to put it all to use.

The 69xx (and equivalent 40xx) laser grips are a done deal if anyone wants a copy (at least after I finish the current CS9 project). I spent all day Saturday and Sunday in the shop working on the CS9 prototype and they are going to take a couple more weekends to get right.

If anyone else is interested in a laser grip for a compact or CS frame in 9 or 40 cal., I'd appreciate a PM just to get a handle on demand. No obligation as I really don't know what all would be involved or what the cost might be, but with enough quantity I might be able to get a better deal on the stock grips and reduce the price a bit when we figure out what it is.

Best,

John
The Following User Likes This Post: