View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 02:52 PM
US Veteran

Liked 6,595 Times in 2,117 Posts

Went to a Krispy Kreme once with the wife and granddaughter. We were at a table and in walks a homeless guy. Unkempt, dishevelled look but absolutely non aggressive. Age @ 35.
What I noticed was his personal projection, for want of a better description. He was well built, healthy and had clear eyes. He went to the head, came back out and was standing in a corner by the backdoor.
In walks a young mother with her daughter. Mom was 25ish, very attractive. He locked on her like a laser. He watched her bottom all the way to the front counter until she turned a corner. He actually licked his lips. He exited out the backdoor and walked around the place 2 times while she was eating her doughnuts.
I told my wife what I saw and what I felt and had her go to the young lady and tell her what had just happened and that I was going to watch them to the car. (You have to understand, I'm 6'2" tall and >325lbs, and about 46" across the shoulders. I tend to be very intimidating so I didn't want her scared of me.)
She thanked us, and I saw her safely to her car. I made sure she wasn't followed, but he had completly disappeared. This KK is located on the end of a parking lot with visability @200 yards in any direction. That dude had evil all over him.

Last edited by jlrhiner; 10-10-2011 at 02:54 PM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: