View Single Post

Old 10-11-2011, 02:19 AM
US Veteran

Liked 1,105 Times in 551 Posts
Default My oddities......

I've not had experiences like some posters, but numerous times in my life I've had a thought just erupt in my head that said "Get out of where you are, NOW!" I've always done it and never heard of anything bad happening where I had been. I still listen to my minds eye immediately. Another time, A drunk pulled out in front of me on my motorcycle and I knew in a millisecond that there was no choice but to hit him. An incredible feeling of calm came over me and a "feeling" poured into me that communicated "I got you and you will be fine." Never in my life have I been so at ease as in that very brief few seconds. I also have an uncanny sense about people VERY close to me when something is not right with them. It usually manifests itself with a sudden filling of the mind with thoughts of them, then a Very sour stomach, shakes, and finally, a trip to the restroom. A call or contact with them then fills in the blanks. Strange, but it has happened many times. I've also had lots of "deja-voo" instances. Many from as far back as five or six years old. I don't ignore it, but don't bring it up at parties either.

Last edited by Sprefix; 10-11-2011 at 02:26 AM.