View Single Post

Old 10-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

My grandmother told me a story of hearing a whip hit her door in the middle of the night. This was probley around 1915. She had left europe and a few weeks later got a letter that her mother died the night she heard the whip hit the door. I am no longer sure, but it seems she even said there was marks of the whip on the door.
Another time my dad told me he woke up to the smell of rose`s. Later that day a neighbor stopped by to report the death of some woman who had lived in that house and that had been her bedroom.
Once I had a mentaly challanged nephew come to live with me. My ex wife and our daughter were at the table for dinner. He recently had also been threw out of the army, went home and his dad died. My sister couldnt handle him. I asked my nephew about reports I had heard from my sister that he had given her trouble and why she threw him out. He had a steak knife in his hand and said I am the meanest ------in the world with a knife! I looked at him and reconised that I was looking at a demon! It seemed slow motion to me, but later my wife said she never seen me move that fast in my life. I ran around the table to disarm him, beat him in the process and had knocked him to the floor. He was screaming like a little girl. (6ft 3"s and healthier than me) I now was fighting myself! Everything in me was wanting to finish him off, yet there was a force in me trying to stop myself. Unexplainable!
The weird kicker is this: The next morning I called my dad to get advise. Before I told him anything he cut in and said, I had the worst nightmare of my life last night. It was like one of wendies kid`s was in a cage as a baby, not sure which one, but for some reason I was trying to kill it! There is two hours differance between california and wisconsin. We were eating late and dad always went to bed early. He actualy went through my exact emotions that I was going through at the exact time!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: