View Single Post

Old 10-16-2011, 02:39 PM

Liked 23 Times in 13 Posts

Actually if you never train and you can hit consistently in center mass without retaining any skills, I'd say that's a pretty awesome technique, although I am probably in agreement, for me, I will never put a piece of trim on my gun and shoot with my ring finger. I can demonstrate with my guns why this would not be good and even unsafe "for me". At the same time if someone can stand on their head and shoot flies off a water tower, more power to them. It's not a contest, you just have to kill the bad guy. I just practiced point shoot again today and MAN it is deadly effective and fast as lightning, with or without lighting, and it's not fast, it's INSTANT results. Unless some X Navy Seal commando ranger berets come rob me at the ATM or convenience store, I'm going to be almost impossible to defeat. Recently watched about a 100 close shootings on videos caught on tape. Not one of them so far used sights or advanced techniques. I'm also learning I can be mobile with PS and stay locked on target like a tractor beam, freagin magic if you ask me.

Last edited by GeorgiaShooter; 10-16-2011 at 02:42 PM.