View Single Post

Old 10-21-2011, 11:16 PM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 16,155 Times in 7,409 Posts

Anyone have a good idea what KEH or others might charge for a 50mm 3:5 macro lens for an Olympus OM-1?

I'd want it to be in excellent to new condition.

The camera shop where I used to buy used cameras doesn't stock any more film cameras or accessories.

BTW, there are some really good photographers here, inc. some other pros besides the one who posted.

And I believe in being armed where you can be, camera or no camera. I do suspect that many pro photographers, especially those in the media or selling to big, slick magazines are liberal elitists, and abhor guns. This includes some who sell to outdoor magazines. Others have more sense and realize the value of a gun in the right hands at the right time. In fairness, some of the sheeple are so mentally arranged and liberally indoctrinated that they really are better off without guns. Alas, they assume that their hangups and frailities apply to everyone.

But why wouldn't they? After all, they are the elite and the world revolves around them. Why would ordinary people handle a gun more safely or effectively?

Last edited by Texas Star; 10-21-2011 at 11:26 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: