View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 07:50 AM

Liked 336 Times in 138 Posts

Do as you wish. I had had ATT for years and no problem. I have their total features such as nationwide calling, DSL, call forwarding, call waiting, caller ID and others. Add to that I have a fax line with the same features Never a problem.

I also have cell phones and a niece that works for the Credit Bureau. She told me that those using cell phones in lieu of hardwire phones takes a hit on their credit rating.

From an emergency standpoint, it is difficult to track down a number when law enforcement needs to notify a family member of a death or medical emergency

Not saying anyone is getting rid of the hardwire for cells but for the money, ATT is hard to beat. Every thing has increased in price. We can all thank Judge Greene for his decision about 1975 to split ATT up. The consumers got hit hard. Now they are right back where they were before the divesture.

My suggestion to all is use ATT for your long distance calls. You will have better sound and virtually no dropped calls. Reduce your cell phone plans to a minimum of minutes and use the savings toward ATT.