View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 04:22 PM

Liked 46 Times in 18 Posts

This thread is approaching 100 replies. Wow, this apparently is a serious subject to many, and it is serious to me to have the right to make a choice. I don't think for a second that someone is going to change the type of gun they shoot because of something I (or anyone else) says, that choice was most likely made a long time ago.

I am guilty of saying things with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek and the problem with the written word is that it is difficult to tell how serious someone is. I don't really care if you shoot a revolver or a semi-auto pistol, like someone said - just have a gun, and on this veterans day, THANK YOU VETS for whatever job you did that gave me the right to carry a gun and to live in this great country. It doesn't matter if you sat on a bucket and peeled potatoes, it takes the sum of all parts, big and small, to make this the greatest land of all - and I think we all would agree it doesn't really matter what you shoot, shoot what you want - thank God we have a choice.

I have read through the post on this subject and some really sound upset about what I said or someone else said because it didn't agree with what they thought it should be. But you know, maybe they had their tongue firmly planted in their cheek also. At least, I would like to think so.

If we didn't share our opinions we wouldn't have much of a forum would we? We would all agree. Be pretty boring.

I guess there is a time and place for everything, and this is not the place to joke around. I apologize.

Last edited by everReady Rob; 11-11-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: spelling