View Single Post

Old 11-12-2011, 06:22 PM

Liked 119 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfuzz View Post
Old 27 dash 1....carried by a Texas Lawman in a Berns-Martin floral rig.
Thats what I'm talking about! A revolver used for its intended purpose. SQ's are pretty and I do enjoy looking at the beautiful specimens on this thread, but I'd rather be shooting my revolvers. Wish that officers 27 could tell it's life story. Had a shot on a S.A.P.D. 27 a few years back but lost out at the last few seconds on my bid. Should have bumped it up $50.00 and still regret it

With that 27 and a good pump loaded with 00 he was very well armed! Still would be to this day, though I'd take the 870 if I could get to it in time. WAY more accuracy and take down power. We just had a shooting in town. 1 guy with an SKS and 3 LEO's with their Glock 31's. BG took ONE hit to the thigh, dropped his rifle, ran and the K-9's had him in minutes. Did I metion 38 shots fired from 5-20 yards. If one officer had his 870 or AR out it would have had a different ending IMO, but their long guns were all in their trunks.

Here is my 27-2 wearing presentations off of E-Bay for $30.00 shipped as the magnas didn't give me enough of a good grip. It's a great shooter and I got it for a bit over $400.00 delivered and out the door from G-Broker to my sweaty palms bout 3 or 4 years ago. Has some honest wear as I have packed it and some blue loss on the cylinder from being stored in a holster. Would not hesitate to take a 50 yard shot on a deer with it if conditions were right but the barrels too short for hunting. It's a tack driver extrodinaire, especially with 180 grain Buffalo Bores. One of my better deals.

Last edited by Sportsterguy; 11-12-2011 at 07:06 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: