View Single Post

Old 12-03-2011, 02:30 AM

Liked 57 Times in 41 Posts

I had one in my hands the day before thanksgiving in Wyoming and what the gent from Concord Ca, said is incorrect! It does not work anything the way he described it, there is a small sliding block tucked in between the rear of the trigger guard and the stock with an elongated hole,as you apply 7-8 pounds of constant pressure to the trigger and push your left hand forward the recoil cyles the entire rifle. Think of it this way if you had a pump shotgun and held the gun tight to your shoulder and racked the pump never letting go of the trigger you have the possibility of shooting multipe shots. I aggree with the poster that said its a lot of money, for a little bit of fun! There are no safety issues that apply to this type of firearm modification that wouldn't apply to any semi auto rifle or pistol with someone emptying a 25 round mag 1 shot at a time but doing it very rapidly. I thank god that I live in a state with very liberal gun laws and I don't have to deal with people that skew a simple impliment into some invention that is going to mame and kill people and we are all going pay for it! Get a Clue Ca They're trying to take our guns no matter whether someone gets shot with one or not, You guys are the poster child for gun control and yet you keep electing more legislators that continue to erode your rights under the constitution. Do me a favor if thats the best intellect you have please stay in the state of Ca.

Last edited by 1fly2ty; 12-03-2011 at 02:00 PM.