View Single Post

Old 12-04-2011, 01:22 AM

Liked 81 Times in 49 Posts

1fly2ty, first of all I'm correct, it is a form of BUMP FIRE, you push the rifle forward, that plastic block in the rear of the trigger supports you trigger finger, as you push the rifle with your weak hand forward, the recoil push the rifle back, your finger sets off the trigger and it repeats until the mag. is empty. The only difference is you have a firmer grip on the pistol grip because the stock and pistol grip are one and the same, sliding front to rear. And yes, there should be a switch to make the stock stop sliding to make it back to semi-auto. You shouldn't talk intellect with folks who shoot many different firearms including this gimmic, of which I did and thus just giving my opinion. This item is not allowed on most public range anywhere. If your state allows it, more power to you. Now go and try and use your optics with this setup, good luck. Maybe you will report how accurate it is using this system and how you put all 25 rounds in 1"... Yea, sometimes it swings way to the left. As I stated, it's just my opinion..