View Single Post

Old 12-04-2011, 03:55 PM

Liked 57 Times in 41 Posts

Aceman,
You could have explained it in your first post,like you did in your second post! Instead you had to embellish it by inserting placing fingers in belt loops etc. Then you had to continue with mindless dribble about someone shooting it at or hurting groups of people with it. All this from a peson that if you look at your profile is a current or former LEO. Now on your second post you elude to the fact that you shoot a lot of different weapons and know better than all of us, kind of condescending don't you think? I spent 21 years in the military attached for 3 months every year to a small arms training unit, so I think I have a better than average grasp on fireams and their maintainance and repair. In my post I said I had one in my hands I did not say I bought it, I felt that it was not worth the $350.00 they were asking for it, so trying it with optics is not possible and if you can't control an M&P 15-22 during a rapid fire string, I would suggest some time at the gym lifting weights. Oh wait thats right you guys aren't allowed to have suppresors or cans in Goofyfornia can ya, so I guess the recoil would be a bit tough to control! I also have a small machine shop business and barrel custom rifles and install an occassional suppressor, or muzzle break! NEVER ASSUME anything!