View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 05:47 PM

Liked 144 Times in 88 Posts
Default Found - "The Yankee Saddler" Leather Sholder Holster for 3913NL, anyone hear of them?

I was in New Hampshire just before Christmas and stopped into a gun shop that self proclaims to be:
"Riley's Sport Shop is the largest and most complete full-line firearms dealer in New Hampshire"

Whether that is true or not, I don't know.

But there in the back of the shop, hanging on a peg board over a table of some miscellaneous stuff was this good looking shoulder holster.
As I looked it over I noticed it was marked "S&W 3913" and looked to be for the LS and NL versions with the tapered dust cover.
I took it over to the gun counter to try the NL they had in the case and it fit like a glove and has very nice snap and stitching work.
The rest, as they say, "Is History".
For winter carry, this holster fits my build better than my Galco Shoulder Holsters.
It is now sporting my 3913NL chambered in .356 TSW

Does anyone know anything about "The Yankee Saddler" ?
I found an address and phone number for a "tack" shop listed in Rhode Island and was wondering if that's the place.
Other that that, I can find no write-ups for them.

EDIT; It turns out that the phone number that I found is for a person that has no idea what The Yankee Saddler was.

Regards,
BM1

Last edited by bad_man_ one; 12-31-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Added information
The Following User Likes This Post: