Thread: M&P 10mm
View Single Post

Old 01-02-2012, 01:09 PM

Liked 207 Times in 100 Posts

Oh yea! this has been asked for many times...
http://smith-wessonforum.com/wish-li...-m-p-10mm.html

Please S&W!, do not make the M&P chambered in the robust 10mm cartridge which would be the perfect ballistic package and platform.

Don't do this, it will wind up costing me yet more money, as I would need to add this to my shooting S&W pistol collection.

No! No! Not the M&P10mm! I might break my arm or get hurt trying to pull out my wallet out, as fast as a double tap shot response, to place an order, should S&W put the M&P10mm out there.

I can't take it any longer, just thinking about the possibilities if S&W were to produce the M&P in this cursed 10mm cartridge...so feared and misunderstood by so many! It is too powerful by some, too weak by others, yet those who actually know this cartridge's performance capabilities, it versitility and many uses still love all it has to offer! I'm still mad at S&W for not taking the cartridge seriously by offering in their newest M&P pistol!

In closing we beg S&W not to venture into this arena of 10mm chambered M&P pistols because they will probably sell faster than you could put them out and cause mass hysteria in the shooting community!
The Following 10 Users Like Post: