View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 03:28 AM

Liked 22,512 Times in 4,626 Posts

Did'nt actually draw it on someone but once as i was driving into the parking lot of a local convienience store i noticed a man had a woman pinned against the hood of a car and had her in a kind of bearhug holding her very tightly and she was very obviously crying and trying to elude his grasp. I thought to myself, "domestic dispute",couple fighting, and just sat in my truck for minute to see how it was going to play out. After a couple of minutes of her trying to get away, there was no punches thrown by the way, her cries for help got to me. I Got out of my truck and at the same time made sure he saw me putting my model 66 in my belt from under the driver seat where i keep it. I approached him telling him to calm down and let her go. I got to within 10 feet of them all the while repeating to him to let her go. She started screaming, help me he's going to kill me.. But he had no weapon of any kind visible. So i told him i was going into the store to call the PD and he best be off. When i headed through the front door, all the while keeping a close eye on him, he jumped into his car parked close by and took off like a bat out of hell.
The Following User Likes This Post: