View Single Post

Old 02-06-2012, 12:27 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 1,211 Times in 740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
hmm sounds like the 686 that needed an M modification all over again, 10 to 1 once its back and working your going to get rid of it like my father did with that 686 in 83'

as after something like that happens with it you never trust that gun ever again.

so it'd probably be best to request a new gun from smith and wesson to replace it saying I dont feel I could ever trust that particular gun again and that I hope it was just a one off lemon.

that's a simple mechancial failure that can easily be remedied on a car of a 1000 parts that works properly if used all of the time and its not abused

a revolver is a much smaller device with alot less parts thats prided on being more reliabile and trustworthy than a semi auto regardless of the ammo choice and it shouldnt have a break in period, period.

atleast not like that!

it is a revolver, not a semi auto after all, if you cant trust a revolver what can you trust?

my thought would be...using your rather lofty standards...don't trust any of them...they are mechanical and sometimes things happen...i know you have no grasp of that but....
SWCA#2208
KK4EMO