View Single Post

Old 02-08-2012, 12:31 PM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crracer_712 View Post
I have no regrets, cuz I bought one with the DC and FA. I just feel totally at peace with the world when I close that dust cover before zipping up my soft side case. Sometimes, while lying in bed at night, I just run the action to open the dust cover, just so that I can close it again.

Same with the forward assist, I'll purposely ease the bolt forward, then nudge it with the FA. I've found I sleep better after doing both for about a half hour, before bedtime. How you guys sleep at night, without this ability, is beyond me...

Last night, in my dreams, had I had the sport model, I wouldn't be alive to post this reply. I was in the ruins of a city, totally destroy, swirling winds and sand blowing everywhere. I thought I was alone, but alas, I was not. Thank God I had just received my supply of Zombie Max ammo from Hornady, and also for the dust cover keeping the majority of the dust out of the action area. The dust was SO bad, the cover couldn't keep it completely clean, luckily, that FA saved the day. I was able to assist the rounds in to the chamber, kill all the Zombies, and still wake up in time to get to work.

Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for my best friend. He was eaten alive. Why? He had a sport, his gun was full of dirt, and he couldn’t get the ammo to load consistently.
Dude are you suffering from PTSD..all I got to say is LMEffnAO!!

Last edited by oneyeopn; 02-08-2012 at 01:28 PM.