View Single Post

Old 02-14-2012, 03:26 AM

Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Cool

I daily carry a S&W M&P40c, I did carry a M&P40 FS but when Mass came out with the compact I bought that and now the fullsize is my house gun.

I would say go with a High Noon Holster and Belt.

High Noon Holsters

I have their Sky High Holster and their Rock Steady Belt. Both are great units and I wear everyday and it rides great.

It takes some time to get their better made lined holster but it's well worth the wait. Their "in stock" holster are well made also, they are just not as well made as their "hand molded/lined" holster.

I will be putting an order in soon for one of their "Skin Tite" holsters to use as my "beater holster" for the times around the house when I'm out side working or watching out for the bears or coyotes.

I just bought (well got free with my Cabela points) a Galco KingTuk

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

for the very few times that I have to carry that way, I like it so far but I still like my High Noon better.

EDIT 3/10/2012

As far as me, I'm 6'3", 270 Lb's, to give you an idea of my size to what ever you are.

As I said, I carry all the time and I have had 3 back surgerys and need a 4th that they don't want to do now seeing that they dug into me to pull cancer out. So yes I walk around (barely) all day with this set up.

Here's a few shots to see what it looks like: (OK I was able to load them, take a look)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HN9.jpg (233.0 KB, 695 views)
File Type: jpg HN11.jpg (232.3 KB, 629 views)
File Type: jpg HN12.jpg (238.7 KB, 630 views)
File Type: jpg HN15.jpg (227.9 KB, 600 views)
File Type: jpg HN16.jpg (268.7 KB, 772 views)

Last edited by DavidC77; 03-10-2012 at 01:31 AM.