View Single Post

Old 02-18-2012, 01:05 PM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSgt M View Post
Army posted, so I went with it. however if you can find reliable info in reguards to mil spec weapons, malfunction rates vs. round counts. Please post it.
I'm looking for m&p sport data, not your driven expression against an Army testing post.
Sarge, I wasnt trying to offend you, I have very high hopes for my sport, and have been looking for other gun manufacturers who use Melonite or whatever they want to call it. Glock calls it Tenifer and then there are a few others who use it, Adams Arms, Drakes Gun Works, Coal Creek Armory and it seems that there are more daily. If you look through the other forums this is becoming a heated discussion in more than one. I really want to know how it holds up and if it meets all the hype, actually have my fingers crossed. Like you I would like to see real data just like you quoted from the Army, please remember the Marine Corps doesnt get rid of anything until it is so worn out that it cant be repaired just one more time, and usually they repair it then and then issue it. LOL