View Single Post

Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 AM

Liked 973 Times in 356 Posts

vstromrider
As this yahoo sits here on the couch watching TV about the SHTF I have one in the chamber. Sorry I could not help myself. All kidding aside I hope in none of my post did I come across as saying you HAVE TO HAVE A ROUND CHAMBERED. If someone doesn't feel safe with one in the tube then I for one do not want that person walking around with one in the tube ( if they dont feel safe then how can I feel safe around them). I do however feel if you are going to carry you should get the training so you ARE safe with one in the pipe. I know people get over confident when they handle guns all the time and then they get in trouble by ignoring the basic saftey rules. Like the glock owner in the link you posted. Lets see he broke the rule of treating every gun as if it is loaded ( this time, wow it was loaded.) Do not point at anything you do not wish to destroy (this time it was his hand) Do not pull the trigger if you dont want to hear it go bang (this time it did go bang.) Do you really think if you break some or all or one of the saftey rules a thumb saftey is going to stop guys like in your link from doing something stupid? I bet if he wanted to pull the trigger on his EMPTY gun he would have taken the saftey off. I dont see where I personaly attacted you for not always being locked and loaded but if you feel that way I am sorry. I am like you if you want to carry without one in the tube by all means carry that way and thank you for letting me carry locked and loaded. This is a very interesting thread and like all thread take it for what you want. You are 100% right I have never been in a gun fight, I am not A LEO, I do try to prepare myself to be safe and feel safe and that means one is in the chamber. thats how I roll if you like rolling another way then by all means roll the way you feel comfortable and safe.
Cracker57

Last edited by cracker57; 02-19-2012 at 09:36 AM.