View Single Post

Old 02-21-2012, 07:25 PM

Liked 3,024 Times in 950 Posts

LOL

Our paths do cross

I was quite into that DS its not a collector piece but its got some way cool factor. The polished Tyler sets it off with the clipped hammer

Its was just to expensive for me, the wont take my C&R for shipping it. So it needs a transfer add in tax, shipping and so on...

I did happen to see that other one, they seem to have had it awhile now. I was trying to learn a bit more on it. I did learn that NYPD chief Ray Kelly has and carries a DS won in a contest and is engraved similar to the one the store has. I think the stores was marked 1960 and Kellys is 1967. I am not sure it it was the same contest just a different year or something different all together as I lost the notes I scribbled down

The had an ol' new service in 44/40 that was getting lower in price. Its just a monster of a gun...

They had a M28 S serial that looked ok 6"

I was thinking of swinging by tomorrow afternoon if I had time, I guess no need now

In January I fished a decent 640 NYPD style from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder13 View Post
Following me?? Did you see the other one they had, the DS with the inscription on the sideplate? Some Prob Patrolman won a tournamnet in 1960? That one was 350 or so. I'm thinking another NYPD trade-in. I tried to beat you to the NY-1's but they had none.