View Single Post

Old 02-21-2012, 08:43 PM

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Hi there Chief38 & Showelwrench, thanks for your input!

About that,
A bummer but I humbly lack both proper tools and dont feel particularly skilled either.

The cylinder do count as part of firearm here so thats a no go I'm afraid.

Of course you are right Showelwrench, I'm confusing sight/group and should point above the center in the video - unfortunately thinking and talking in another language at the same time is not my strongest superpower. Sorry about that!

Yes please check those 625s and get back about them, much appreciated!

You're probably correct about the ipsc trigger weight, there are some variations in different revolver competitions (PPC Open, Standard, Metal silhouette, Field, Magnum Field and so forth) and I just kinda see to it all my revolvers are kosher in all of types of competitions I attend in order to avoid any fuzz. The point was that in any kind of competition demanding a minimum trigger weight it would fail to legally qualify and I should have said so if I had not been stressed out having mates waiting outside in their car while I shot the video, uploaded it and posted here cause I promised a quick reply. (Should have made it later when I had more time and do a better job, sry again)

Looking forward to the 625s feedback!

Last edited by Silverbullit; 02-21-2012 at 08:49 PM.