View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 06:37 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default pricing of a few S&W guns

Forgive me if I'm in the wrong section, it's been quite awhile since I've visited. So if I'm in the wrong section, please feel free to redirect me. I'm looking at selling off a few guns and am wondering if any of you can give me a ballpark estimate of their worth?

Mdl 27-2, 3.5 inch, TH, TT, plain blackl rear and front ramp sight, all tools and S&W wood box. Plastic insert has about 60-70% of the blue flecking. Gun is 95%

Mdl 27-2, 4" nickle, narrow hammer & trigger, plain black rear sight, red ramp front. Gun was returned for teh trigger/hammer replacement and I have a letter from the previous owner: Mt. Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch fame. I purchased it from him in 2003 or 2004 while TR was still in Texas. Has original grips as well as Craig Spegel's boot grip (retailed fors $200.00) Wood box, no tools. Gun is 95%

Mdl 29-2, 4" nickle, TH TT, red ramp front, white outline rear. No tools. Wood box, plastic insert has no blue flecking. Original grips and Craig Spegel grips. Gun is 95%

Colt SA Army 2nd generation, .357 mag 5.5" blue. No box, no accessories, just the gun. Gun is 95%

All guns have been shot, but not much.

If you can assist with pricing it would be most helpful. Thanks in adavnce.

[email protected]