Thread: frog lube?
View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 12:34 PM

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

I would like to chime in here. This product is probably not for everyone. The only reason I say that, is because I have been around a lot of forums in my years. LUBE THREADS ARE FRIGGIN' POINTLESS!

Everyone has that one lube that they love, and will never switch. Or (more likely), people don't really know what a good lube is "I use unsalted land-o-lakes on my AR bolt carrier and I shot 100 rounds last month with no problems" (hypothetical). Oh, boy, you shot 100 rounds.... There are people that LOOOOVE putting WD40 on their guns because dad did it. WD40 (sorry) is terrible.

Anyways, I am a big advocate of people trying lubes for themselves and just see how they like it. This goes DOUBLE for Froglube because it is "kinda different".

On another forum that I frequent, there are people using Froglube that KNOW a good lube when they use one. Either they are trainers, active duty, LEOs, etc... These are people that really USE their friggin' firearms. High round count Mo-fos.

So, buy a bottle and try the stuff. Use it as directed and test the heck out of it.

Last edited by Animal_Mother556; 03-02-2012 at 12:36 PM.