View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Banned

Liked 1,451 Times in 555 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pote View Post
Just a theory and by no means is it an excuse that fixes anything, but do you guys think all these gun makers are running into QC problems due to the fact that gun sales are at an all time high? I just read that last year ALONE, in the US, there were some 10.8 million handgun purchases...in one year!! Now, that figure doesn't even take into account multiple gun purchases at one time. and doesn't take into account private or gunshow purchases...which typically aren't always new stock anyhow....but the point remains.

I'm just wondering if all the makers are running around with the heads cut off trying to fill orders and contracts and sales at the expense of letting less than perfect guns get out the door. It seems they are more concentrated on getting guns out and letting the consumer send fixes back in than simply taking extra time and control to catch them before they leave....what you think??
Whoa...why are you injecting common sense into this whine fest? I get Treerat's issues, but some of this is ridiculous.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: