View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 09:06 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelrp View Post
no, anything smaller than .38+p is too small.
A 38 is a far cry from a 22, with the right ammo!! even a 158 LSWCHP will penetrate heavy leather and denim, and open up and create good tissue damage and energy transfer. I prefer a 45. in "T" shirt and swets my Bond double barrel, which is as easy and unnoticed, not to mention so comfortable to carry, I don't know its there.

the bottom barrel is dead on at 15 yards and shoots good enough to hit a pop can with Ranger T ammo, plenty good enough to hit a pie plate and the top barrel hits about 5 inches higher and in line. But for point and shoot, it will hit the pie plate, and in light dress very unsuspecting to the perp.

Now when in shorts and T or anything with a belt on, well what can I say, with 9 rounds of Ranger T set on rock'n'roll, I feel safe, and so should all around me!!

lets just say all safe on the home front!!! at any range! and a single stack 1911 by any top maker is very comfortable to carry, i sold my j frame a long time ago!! hate them round cylinders pushing against my hip bone in an inside the waistband!

Last edited by wildcatter; 03-09-2012 at 09:11 PM.