View Single Post

Old 03-11-2012, 10:31 PM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

I just think that and this is my own opinion, if your going to call yourself M4Carbine.net that you should be an open source for all the M4 look alike rifles. (an M4 is a full automatic weapon, real M4's are few and far between, everything else is a look alike or an M4rgery) I see a lot of open disdain over there and very little actual information that a person who makes less than $150k can use. I tried to find out things over there when I was thinking about the sport and all I got was the opinion that I could never afford to have a real M4rgery. They may have rules in place that cover what they want and what they don't. But my pockets aren't deep enough for Noveske or Lewis Machine and Tool. I see their ads in my American Rifleman but they start out at prices that if I had that money I could add another room on my house. And although there is some good information to be gleaned from the sight it appears to be run by the haves who look down upon the have nots. My life has never been driven by the "keep up with the Jone's" philosophy. Mine was be happy and have no regrets and I just have a hard time feeling like I am being looked down upon because I cannot justify spending 2 grand on an upper. Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone but this was my $.15 rant!!

Last edited by oneyeopn; 03-11-2012 at 10:34 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: