View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 08:10 PM

Liked 404 Times in 242 Posts

Actually, I really don't care about the repetative threads. If I can answer the same question again and again, I'd just as soon do that instead of pointing someone to an existing thread.

The one that really made me laugh was the one wanting to know what lube to use on the sport. I'm glad M&P makes the sport, it's price attracts more people to S&W. Not that I have a buck in S&W, but I do like the company. Lots of people knock DPMS as well, but between the Sport and DPMS, a lot of new people are taking a serious look at AR's. The more people that get in to AR's, I think maybe the less sinister they'll be viewed.

If someone really wanted to talk about entry level, they could talk about my New Frontier Armory plastic lower (99 bucks) and my DPMS A3 flat top oracle upper with lightweight barrel (383.00). No melontie, no chrome lined barrel. I believe it's 4140 CMV 1:9 twist ta boot.

Post that at the top of any forum and let em flame away. Won't bother me in the least, will probably give me a good laugh at the ignorance spewing about.